The submission can be in any of the following four categories:
I. An abstract only paper to be between 150-200 words; or
II. A proposal/work in progress paper to be no longer than 7 pages; or
III. A competitive full paper to be no longer than 15 pages; or
IV. A literature review paper to be no longer than 15 pages but needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
The submission of paper can be a qualitative paper, a quantitative paper, a case study or it can be a combination of both qualitative and quantitative research.
*Late submission of full article may be considered for presentation.
Paper Format & Submission
• Abstract of paper – should not exceed 300 words with at least 3 keywords.
• Full paper – should be in MS WORD format
• Length limit of full paper – approximately 5000 words for text and or 25 pages, including abstract, diagrams tables and references.
• The first page should contain in the following order
– Title and Name(s)
– Institutional affiliation(s)
– The final section will be the references in APA style
• For reference format, please view APA referencing format.
• Please note that the forms above are set for “A4” size. If you are using any other size as your default option,
• Please make necessary changes before printing them.
• Author may send more than 1 paper (presented by the same author).
• There is no limit for papers per participant as long as additional papers are paid.