4th IRMIC 2017
RESEARCH POSTER EXHIBITION
Participants are also invited to register for Research Poster Exhibition based on the following format:
- Only 2 posters allowed for 1 participant.
- Please observe the following format:
a)Submitted poster must include:
- Research Title
- Research Methods
b)Poster size: A1 (594 mm x 841 mm)
c)Poster must be in “portrait” orientation (Width: 594mm & Height: 841 mm)
- Do not use ALL CAPS.
- Don’t mix a large number of fonts.
- Use common fonts (e.g. Times New Roman or Arial).
- All type should be a minimum font size of 18 – preferably bigger.
- Font at the same level (e.g. heading, first level bullet) should be the same size and type throughout the poster.
- For example, slide heading 42 point Arial Black font, all slide headings should be the same. Similarly, if the text for a first level bullet 32 point, Times New Roman, and then all the other first level bullets should be the same.
e)Kindly use the template of poster (DOWNLOAD IRMIC TEMPLATE POSTER 2017)
3) Participants must print their own poster and costs borne by the participants.
4) Please fill in the registration form and submit abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: The following must be avoided:
- Small and shadow fonts.
- Background color similar to the title or contents.
- Not clear photo or photo of diagram, product or prototype.
- Lengthy explanation or wordings.