FORMAT AND STYLE
- All manuscripts must be written in MS Word with the following specification:
- Font : Times New Roman, size 12
- Margin: 2.54 cm or 1 inch all round
- Spacing: 1.5 and justified.
- Manuscripts can either in Malay, English or Arabic.
- Abstract (180-250 words) should include the following: aim, method, results and conclusion. Abstract in English is required if the article is written in Malay or Arabic.
- Keywords up to 5, Times New Roman and font size 12.
- Tables and figures should be included within the text of the paper and must be numbered according to its subsequence; e.g Table 1: Demographic Data, Figure 1: Standard of Procedure.
- Quotations of Quranic verses or hadith texts:
- In text referencing of Quranic verses should mention the name of Surah, followed by the chapter numbers and the verse numbers; e.g. (Al-Fatihah, 1 : 3). As for hadith texts, reference is to be made to the hadith source, followed by the name of Kitab, then chapter and hadith number; e.g., (Sahih Muslim, Kitab.…, Bab.…, No.…).
References should follow the referencing style used by the American Psychological Association (APA) in alphabetical order. All sources cited in the paper must be included in the References section. Please refer to this link: http://www.apastyle.org/
References should be placed in alphabetical order at the end of the paper and should be in Roman script. Footnotes should be avoided (except for clarification purposes). A few references should be current i.e. within the last 5 years.
Manuscripts should be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that manuscript preparation is done according to the journal’s Guidelines for Authors. We deserve the right to immediately reject or withdraw submission that does not cohere the journal’s guidelines.
We only accept one paper per author for one volume.
Kindly be noted on final submission for these editions:
- April Edition: Before the 1st of February
- September Edition: Before the 1st of July
It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that his or her submitted work does not infringe any existing copyright. The author will be required to compensate the editors and publisher should he/she infringe any copyrights. Authors should obtain permission to reproduce or adapt copyrighted material and provide evidence of approval when submitting a manuscript.
This journal does not allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions or retain publishing rights without restrictions.